ABI Research is seeking a part-time HR Generalist at a Manager or Director level. In this role, you will support our team of 75+ employees located in the US, UK, and Singapore. ABI Research seeks a highly organized, computer-savvy, take-charge individual to breathe new life into our human capital management processes. At the same time, the candidate must be comfortable rolling up their sleeves as we are a relatively small, but complex, organization. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer but works closely across the entire organization.
- HR Administration
- Manage multi-state payroll through ADP
- Coordinate UK and Singapore payroll with local accounting firms
- Administer benefits, manage open enrolment and liaise with benefit brokers and other vendors
- Run monthly reports for payroll, PTO, benefits as required
- Employee Lifecycle Management
- Draft and issue offer letters
- Develop onboarding material
- Perform 30/60/90 review for new hires
- Manage annual review programs
- Resolve and give recommendations for conflict resolution
- Conduct annual salary reviews and administer bonus programs
- Coordinate exit interviews and terminations when necessary
- Employee Engagement
- Conduct routine check-ins with geographically diverse staff
- Manage employee training programs
- Maintain relevant sections of the company’s intranet
- Identify rising stars and work with management on staff development
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Experience in payroll processing and benefits administration
- Ability to handle sensitive confidential information
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Must be highly organized, take on work with minimal direction, and have an innate understanding of how to prioritize tasks.
- Must have excellent computer skills in a Windows environment and be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Oyster Bay, NY
- Currently, the entire office is working remotely as a temporary measure due to COVID-19. The office will reopen once it is prudent.
- This is a part-time role
- ABI Research is flexible on the schedule
- We would prefer candidates to work at least 3 days per week with 18-30+ hours per week, depending upon the candidate