Reporting to one of our group Vice Presidents, the successful candidate will contribute to our distributed computing research. The successful candidate will work as a part of an ambitious team to produce premium analysis aligning between emerging computing technologies and the requirements of various end markets, including the cloud, telecommunications networks, edge computing, on-premise servers, and end-devices.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Authoring syndicated research reports, market forecasts, and articles covering distributed computing technologies and related markets.
- Work on custom research and consulting projects, providing leadership on approach and methodology.
- Represent ABI Research as a key expert in distributed computing.
- Interview key stakeholders across the entire technology supply chain and understand how emerging computing technologies will make their way to the market place.
- Prepare presentations and participate in conferences related to this topic.
- Be an active member of the team and own a great part of the distributed computing research agenda, including commercial and market activities.
- Support and share expertise related to distributed computing with other ABI research analysts.
- Support sales and business development activities by preparing customer-specific analysis, and by participating in key meetings with clients, prospects, and partners.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Eloquent and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in both quantitative and qualitative analysis would be beneficial.
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology innovation are musts for this role.
- Expertise in IT, AI, cloud and edge computing, mobile telecommunications, or semiconductor technologies would be very advantageous.
- Familiarity with processing technologies and system architectures a plus.