ABI Research seeks analyst candidates at all levels, from entry-level to seasoned research directors. Reporting to one of our group Vice Presidents, the successful candidate will contribute to one or more of our research areas. The successful candidate will work as a part of an ambitious team to produce premium quantitative and qualitative analysis. Specific coverage areas will be determined based upon candidates interests, experience and client demand.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Authoring syndicated research reports, market forecasts, and articles covering distributed computing technologies and related markets.
- Work on custom research and consulting projects, providing leadership on approach and methodology.
- Represent ABI Research as a key expert in our coverage areas.
- Interview key stakeholders across the entire technology supply chain and understand how emerging technologies will make their way to the marketplace.
- Prepare presentations and participate in conferences related to this topic.
- Be an active member of the team and own a great part of the overall research agenda, including commercial activities.
- Support and share expertise with other ABI research analysts.
- Support sales and business development activities by preparing customer-specific analysis, and by participating in key meetings with clients, prospects, and partners.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Eloquent and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in both quantitative and qualitative analysis would be beneficial.
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology innovation are musts for this role.