ABI Research is a global technology market advisory firm providing research, actionable data, and strategic guidance to hundreds of companies globally through our nearly 20 dedicated subscription services, which inform our clients from the top tech firms and rising startups worldwide.
ABI Research seeks a Graduate Analyst to join our research team and:
- Study new technology trends that impact key technology and end markets.
- Focus on one of several technology segments including mobile devices, cellular networks, location technologies, IoT, Robotics, Artificial intelligence, AR and VR, Fleet/Logistics and Transportation, Smart Mobility.
- Understand the impacts of technology developments on several end markets such as Supply chain, Manufacturing and Industrial, Smart Cities, Smart Home, Consumer, Automotive.
- Synthesize their research and report their findings through written reports, immersive presentations, and detailed quantitative models
Specific responsibilities of the Graduate Analyst include:
- Assist research leadership in the overall research process
- Author research reports and presentations, prepare market forecasts, and draft articles within one or more areas of personal expertise
- Support other analysts where required by providing application, market, and product expertise to other groups within the organization.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong quantitative analysis capabilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Industry experience/market analysis experience preferred
- Enthusiasm and initiative to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for new technologies and the ability to learn and absorb how they function
Bachelor’s degree required.